Thursday, April 3, 2008

GREASE






Frenchy, Teen Angel and ensemble perform
Beauty School Drop-Out



I designed this production of GREASE at the historic Granbury Opera House in Granbury Texas. Stephen Nachamie directed and choreographed. I love GREASE, it is a fun, high energy show and I hope my costumes help bring some of that energy to the stage.

During a production meeting the artistic director Tom Morrissey insisted that the production be splashy and colorful and mentioned fiesta-ware, so I took a little inspiration from that and worked towards creating costumes in a 50's fiesta-ware palette.


Jan, Rizzo, Sandy, Frenchy, Marty and Patty


Miss Lynch and the boys




Sandy and The Pink Ladies




Danny and Sandy sing Summer Nights



Magic Changes



Marty and Sonny



The Slumber Party


Greased Lightning


We Go Together

No comments: